- Basic Design
- Mechanical Data sheet, MTO
- Mechanical design & detail drawings for Tanks,
- Plant Equipment
- Static Stress Analysis complying international codes and standards viz. ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4, B31.9, ISO14692. Analysis of critical systems like Column re-boiler, Air Fin Coolers, Pumps, Turbine, Compressors, Heaters, Jacketed Piping & boiler piping etc.
- Site Troubleshooting Providing solutions on Site operation problems especially pipe vibrations or mechanical failures.
- Forensic Engineering Real Life site problems especially related to Pipe Vibrations, support.
- GRE Pipe Stress Analysis GRE Pipe analysis as per ISO 14692, Checking of analysis performed by vendor.
- Detail Piping Layout Preparing Piping Study, General Arrangement drawings, section views, isometrics, supporting etc.
- Preparing MTO Preparing new MTO, converting hard copy MTO to soft copy.
- Piping Drafting Drafting of isometrics, layouts, as built changes, support drawings etc.
CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL:
- Structural Analysis & Design Structural Analysis is done using software package STAAD-PRO as per IS Code, American Code, British Code& Euro Code.
- Lifting Analysis for Skid Offshore Skids are lifted individually by crane hook attached to top link of lifting set with spreader bar as per BS12079-Part1,2-2006
- Transportation Analysis The skids are considered to be loaded out using SPMT trailers. Lashing members (tension only) are connected between the pad-eye / lifting lug to the Trailer. • In place Analysis In place model is used for pre-service conditions by considering only the gravity load during lifting, land and sea transportation.
- Seismic Analysis Seismic study carried out for fire-fighting pipes and cable trays.
- Connection design All type of Connection designs (RAM connection) are performed for steel structures.
- Piping Analysis FEA Analysis done in ANSYS Software.
- Pipe rack structure design Pipe rack structural design done in STAAD PRO Software.
- Drawings Preparation of layout drawings, General Arrangement drawings, Architectural drawings and Fabrication drawings with MTO Besides the above we can also support contractors in planning & scheduling project control, proposal engineering, commissioning, Hazop and Hazids.
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION:
- Basic Design
- Equipment list and data Sheet
- Single Line Diagrams
- Layout & detail drawings, MTO
MULTI DISCIPLINARY DETAILING / DRAFTING SERVICES:
- Mechanical Equipments (Static/Rotary)
- Civil & Structural (RCC & Steel)
- Fire Fighting
- Chilled Water Piping
- Electrical & Instrumentation
Design, Drawing and Detailing Packages
AEIL provides advanced design services employing softwares such as PDS / PDMS / SP3D / CAD / MICROSTATION / Pro-E / CATIA works to generate 3D models of Plant Structures, Equipments, Piping, Products, etc.
Deployment of Technical Manpower
We offer our clients with well experienced technical personnel for both long
term and short term projects all over the world.
Dedicated Design Engineering Centers
AEIL’s Engineering Services outsourcing business model provides Dedicated Design Engineering Centers in its India office to support global customer requirements in a cost- effective manner.
Procurement and Expediting Services
AEIL has affiliates in Middle East, Africa and North America. It can provide cost effective Procurement & Expediting solutions.